The Eastern Regional Health Authority (ERHA) is informing members of the public that the General Practitioner Services at health facilities will be suspended on Friday 25th December, 2020.
During this suspension, services can be accessed at the following Accident and Emergency Departments:
- Sangre Grande Hospital
- Toco Health Centre
- Rio Claro Health Centre
- Mayaro District Health Facility
General Practitioner Services will resume on Saturday 26th December, 2020 at the following facilities:
- Sangre Grande Enhanced Health Centre
- Manzanilla Outreach Centre
- Cumuto Outreach Centre
- Valencia Outreach Centre
- Biche Outreach Centre
- Brothers Road Outreach Centre
- Guayaguayare Outreach Centre
- Rio Claro Health Centre – Community Services
- Mayaro District Health Facility – Community Services
Regular services at all health facilities will resume on Monday 28th December, 2020.
The ERHA apologises for any inconvenience caused as we seek to continuously provide the highest quality healthcare to our clients.