The Eastern Regional Health Authority (ERHA) advises of the temporary changes in services at all of our Health Facilities effective 20th March, 2020 until further notice. These necessary healthcare precautions are being implemented as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- All clinic appointments will be prioritized based on urgency and patients will be screened via telephone
- Antenatal clients will be seen based on revised appointment periods
- Non urgent cases will be rescheduled
- All elective surgeries will be rescheduled
- Surgeries will be prioritized based on urgency
- Patients will be screened via telephone to schedule appointments for haemodialysis
BLOOD BANK SERVICES
- Services continue. No more than ten persons will be accommodated together.
- Patients due for treatment will be seen based on revised appointment periods
- Clinics for routine visits will be scheduled and extended follow-up appointments will be given
ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY
- All patients presenting with fever and respiratory symptoms such as cough and shortness of breath, will be screened in a separate area outside the Accident and Emergency Department.
- Patients will be contacted.
- All urgent and emergency cases will be facilitated
- Scheduled outpatient appointments will be rescheduled
The ERHA thanks our clients for their cooperation and apologises for any inconvenience. Kindly contact the Sangre Grande Hospital at 226-4744 for additional information if required.